Prepping the Hall for the Bunnies
We didn’t start until late morning, but got in a really full day of work. Building off of all the insulation Liz put in yesterday, we added Visqueen along the North wall.
Prepping for next week, we put up a sheet between the main hall and the living room. We’ve got more work to do in there yet, but the hope is we can contain most of the dust and dirt in that one room.
Part of the supplies we had delivered on Monnday included several sheets of Masonite. With an eye towards the bunnies being back at home, we made some makeshift barriers to prevent them from getting into the joist spaces (and the newly installed insulation).
Bunny area cleaned and vacuumed, floor mopped, carpets vacuumed and repositioned.
The main hall looking a bit more like it used to, before all the demo started. We finished up around 5:30 PM, another full day of house work and pretty much ready to have the bunnies back. Looks like tomorrow will be the day.