Pottery Search

When I was working on winterizing the kitchen a bit more, I ended up breaking a small flower pot that was on the windowsill.

This is a long shot, but does anyone recognize this style at all?

I’m going to have to try some fancy Google image searching, to see if I can track down a replacement. I tried looking for a mark or logo anyhwere, to see if I can identify the maker – no such luck.

Will have to just search and keep my eyes out. Something I should have done in the first place, to avoid being in this situation.

Winterizing the Kitchen, East Wall

This Post Has 1 Comment

  1. Popular brands for a pottery like this could be:

    McCoy, Hull, Haeger, Nelson, Unmarked, or USA

    Good luck!! ;P

    Liz Reply

Leave A Reply