The Arbor Prototype

To better visualize the arbor, Liz and I ended up creating a makeshift prototype. One of the biggest question marks we had was determining how high to make the thing.

We had a lot of backwards math to do: start with the overall height, then reduce it down to where we wanted it to be. Then figure out the height of the posts themselves. And then also factor in how far the posts should go into the ground.

A little makeshift, but helpful to see.

Today was, unfortunately, one of those days where Liz and I had conflicting opinions on approach. We’ve noticed a pattern we have, that typically emerges when we tackle complex projects together.

We’re better at noticing this when it happens. But it still happens. And we had a lot more bumps in the road today than normal.

Sketching Some Plans

This Post Has 0 Comments

Leave A Reply